Prospect Avenue (Kansas City, Missouri)
Prospect Avenue or Prospect is a major north/south main street that runs in Kansas City, Missouri from Lexington Avenue to 85th Street. It travels close to U.S. Route 71 from Swope Parkway to 75th Street. In recent years, many of the surrounding areas have become very blighted.
Businesses and organizations
- KIPP:KC Endeavor Academy is located at 18th & Prospect.
- Wendell Phillips Elementary School is located at 2400 Prospect.
- Kansas City Police Department - East Patrol is located at 2640 Prospect.
- Morningstar Youth and Family Life Center is located at 27th & Prospect.
- Nile Valley Aquaponics is located at 29th & Prospect.
- Lucile H. Bluford Library is located at 3050 Prospect.
- Linwood Shopping Center is located at 31st & Prospect. It covers from 30th St to Linwood Blvd.
- Sun Fresh Market is located at 3110 Prospect.
- Aldi is located at 3830 Prospect.
- Brush Creek is located from Cleaver II Blvd to Swope Pkwy.
- Blue Hills Community Services is located at 5008 Prospect.
- Research Medical Center is located from 63rd St to Meyer Blvd.
- Kansas City Police Department - Metro Patrol is located at 7601 Prospect.