Property NSW is a statutory body of the Government of New South Wales that manages the State's significant property portfolio and its places. Formed on 1 July 2016, Property NSW encompasses the entities of the former Government Property NSW (GPNSW), the former Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority (SHFA), Teacher Housing Authority of NSW (THA) and Waste Assets Management Corporation (WAMC).
|Statutory authority overview|
|Formed||1 July 2016|
|Jurisdiction||New South Wales|
|Headquarters||Level 4, 66 Harrington Street, The Rocks, Sydney|
|Statutory authority executive|
|Parent department||Department of Finance, Services and Innovation|
- leading property reform
- active portfolio and asset management
- delivering transactions and major projects
- place making and heritage conservation, and
- valuation services
The authority is led by Deputy Director-General, presently Brett Newman, who reports to the Director General of the Department of Finance, Services and Innovation, presently Martin Hoffman, who reports to the Minister for Finance, Services and Property, presently the Honourable Victor Dominello MP.
- "Property NSW". Services NSW: NSW Government Directory. Government of New South Wales. 2018. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- "Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority". Retrieved 14 November 2019.
- "About us". Property NSW, Department of Finance, Services and Innovation. Government of New South Wales. Retrieved 6 November 2018.