Princess Trulala (German: Prinzessin Trulala) is a 1926 German silent comedy film directed by Erich Schönfelder and Richard Eichberg and starring Lilian Harvey, Dina Gralla and Harry Halm. The film's sets were designed by art director Kurt Richter. As was common in her silent films, Harvey's heroine has to choose between several different suitors.
|Produced by||Richard Eichberg|
|Written by||Hans Stürm|
|Music by||Hans May|
- Lilian Harvey as Prinzessin Trulala
- Dina Gralla as Prinzessin Hopsassa
- Harry Halm as Prinz Arnulf
- Hans Junkermann as Hofmarschall
- Teddy Bill as Lackei
- Lucie von Wartberg as Prinzessin Lola
- Eva Schmid-Kayser as Prinzessin Lila
- Leopold von Ledebur as Fürst Arnuld von Leinefeld
- Julia Serda as Fürstin
- Emmy Wyda as Tante Eugenie
- Mira Brandt as Gesellschaftsdame
- Hans Stürm as Wirt "Zum goldenen Kreuz"
- Victor Colani as Forstmeister
- Georg Gartz as Sekretär
- Ascheid p. 118
- Ascheid, Antje (2010). Hitler's Heroines: Stardom and Womanhood in Nazi Cinema. Philadelphia: Temple University Press. ISBN 978-1-59213-843-2.