Prairie Stranger is a 1941 American Western film directed by Lambert Hillyer and written by Winston Miller. It is based on the 1936 novel The Medico Rides the Trail by James L. Rubel. The film stars Charles Starrett, Cliff Edwards, Patti McCarty, Forbes Murray, Frank LaRue and Archie R. Twitchell. The film was released on September 18, 1941, by Columbia Pictures.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Lambert Hillyer|
|Produced by||William Berke|
|Screenplay by||Winston Miller|
|Based on||The Medico Rides the Trail|
by James L. Rubel
Archie R. Twitchell
|Cinematography||Benjamin H. Kline|
|Edited by||James Sweeney|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
- Charles Starrett as Steven Monroe
- Cliff Edwards as 'Bones' Mallory
- Patti McCarty as Sue Evans
- Forbes Murray as Jud Evans
- Frank LaRue as Jim Dawson
- Archie R. Twitchell as Barton
- Francis Walker as Craig
- Edmund Cobb as Dr. Westridge
- Jim Corey as Undertaker
- Russ Powell as Whittling Jones
- Lew Preston as Lew Preston
- Lopez Willingham as Ranch Hand
- "Prairie Stranger (1941) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-12-13.
- Hal Erickson. "Prairie Stranger (1941) - Lambert Hillyer". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-12-13.
- "Prairie Stranger". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-12-13.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.