Prag also known as Prag News is a 24×7 Assamese news channel. It is the oldest local news channel of Assam owned by A M Television Pvt. Ltd., based in Guwahati. It was launched on 4 March 2001. The channel covers local, national and international news and various other programs.
|Launched||4 March 2001|
|Owned by||Prag Network (AM Television Pvt Ltd)|
|Slogan||Pragor Khobor Prokrito Khobor|
|Broadcast area||India and worldwide|
|Headquarters||Guwahati, Assam, India|
|Airtel digital TV (India)||Channel No 617|
|Big TV (India)||Not available|
|Dish TV (India)||Channel No 1525|
|Tata Sky (India)||Channel No 1966|
|Videocon d2h (India)||Channel No 846|
|ACC||Channel No 1|
|Siti||Channel No 879|
- Sanjive Narain, CMD
- Ajit Kumar Bhuyan, Editor-in-Chief.
- Pranay Bordoloi, Managing editor
- Diganta Oza, Executive Editor.
- Malay Shandilya, Chief Reporter
- Dipak Sarma, senior news reader.
- Samarjyoti Sarma, Journalist (Crime Reporter)
- Dilip Gope, Technical Head
- Sanjit Das , IT Head
- Awarded Best Mass Communication Award in the year 2003 & 2004.
- Awarded by the Newspaper Association of India for Best Regional Channel for its contribution to the North East in 2011.
- Winner of the NEBCUS Media Award 2011 & 2012.
- "Satellite News Channel launched in Northeast India". ModernGhana.com. 28 December 2010. Retrieved 12 October 2015.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.