Poultry World is a monthly UK magazine covering the egg and poultry farming sectors. It is sister magazine to Farmers Weekly and is published by Reed Business Information. Poultry World is the oldest title in the company's portfolio. According to its profile on Media Uk, it has a "pleasantly strong editorial approach and is a fine source of information for those breeding or rearing poultry in whatever capacity". The magazine is headquartered in London.
Poultry World began as a weekly magazine titled "The Fanciers Gazette". The first issue appeared on 11 April 1874. It changed its name to Poultry World in 1909, and incorporated sister magazine Poultry Farmer in 1968.
- "Poultry World". SWPP. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- "Poultry Magazines UK". Poultry Keeper. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- "our brands". Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "Poultry World". Retrieved 28 January 2013.
- "The fancier's gazette: a breeder's and exhibitor's journal". WorldCat. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- Peter Hill (2 June 2014). "Poultry World celebrates 140th anniversary". British Guild of Agricultural Journalists. Retrieved 28 May 2016.
- "A fresh look, same commitment". 1 January 2012: 36. Retrieved 3 January 2013. Cite journal requires
- "ABC circulation".