The Potez 60 sometimes named the Sauterelle ("Grasshopper") is a French 1930s parasol-wing open-cockpit trainer. It had a wide-track tailwheel landing gear and is powered by a 45 kW (60 hp) Potez 3B uncowled radial engine. An order for 250 was placed by the French government, but deliveries stopped after 155 aircraft were produced.
- Crew: 2
- Wingspan: 10 m (32 ft 9¾ in)
- Powerplant: 1 × Potez 3B radial engine, 45 kW (60 hp)
- Maximum speed: 145 km/h (90 mph)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Potez 60.|
- Taylor, Michael J. H. (1989). Jane's Encyclopedia of Aviation. London: Studio Editions.
- The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Aircraft (Part Work 1982-1985). Orbis Publishing.