Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Hubert Cornfield|
|Produced by||Leon Chooluck|
|Screenplay by||Steven Ritch|
|Story by||Steven Ritch|
|Music by||Irving Gertz|
|Edited by||Warren Adams|
Jerry S. Young
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
Five men carry out an elaborate plan to rob a gold shipment from a San Francisco-bound US mint train. To throw the police off the track, they split up and drive off in three different directions. Two of the gang's gold-laden trucks are captured by the police, but the third makes it all the way to Los Angeles, where Eddie (Raymond) melts down the gold and disguises it as fittings for his luxury car. On the verge of getting away, he is involved in a freeway accident.
- Plunder Road at the American Film Institute Catalog.
- PLUNDER ROAD. (1958, Monthly Film Bulletin, 25, 23. Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/1305823043
- Schallert, E. (1958, ). Destroyer, sub battle to death. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/167230357
- ZRichard Carlson Will Direct Calhoun; Gene Raymond Film Sealed Schallert, Edwin. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File); Los Angeles, Calif. [Los Angeles, Calif]05 July 1957: A7.
- Schallert, E. (1957, Jul 10). Kaye, kelly preparing new ventures; costars to align with raymond. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/167146431