Pleasant Grove Township, Coles County, Illinois
Pleasant Grove Township
Location in Coles County
Coles County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 39°24′N 88°16′W|
|Established||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||41.65 sq mi (107.9 km2)|
|• Land||41.64 sq mi (107.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.02%|
|Elevation||732 ft (223 m)|
|• Density||31.9/sq mi (12.3/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
61920, 61938, 62440, 62469
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 41.65 square miles (107.9 km2), of which 41.64 square miles (107.8 km2) (or 99.98%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.02%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains 14 cemeteries: Armstrong, Bales, Beals, Doty, Janesville, Leitch, Lower Muddy, Mount Tabor, New Indian Creek, New Kelley, Old Indian Creek, Shiloh, Upper Muddy and Wright.
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 110
- State Senate District 55
- "Pleasant Grove Township, Coles County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.