Playing It Wild
Playing It Wild is a 1923 American silent western film directed by William Duncan and starring Duncan, Edith Johnson and Francis Powers.
|Playing It Wild|
|Directed by||William Duncan|
|Produced by||Albert E. Smith|
|Written by||C. Graham Baker|
|Starring||William Duncan |
|Distributed by||Vitagraph Company of America|
|April 19, 1923|
- William Duncan as Jerry Hoskins
- Edith Johnson as Beth Webb
- Francis Powers as Old Man Webb
- Dick La Reno as Sheriff Gideon
- Edmund Cobb as Christ Gideon, His Son
- Frank Beal a sWetherby, a Painter
- Frank Wood as Bill Rucker
- Rainey p.48
- Buck Rainey. Sweethearts of the sage: biographies and filmographies of 258 actresses appearing in western movies. McFarland & Company Incorporated Pub, 1992.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.