Pionerskaya railway station
Distances in kilometers|
|Closed commuter service passenger station|
Rail station in 1900s
|Line(s)||Small October railway|
|Connections||Historical Ozerki line|
It was constructed by the joint-stock company of the Prinorskaya St.-Peterburg-Sestroretsk railway and was opened with the Ozerki line on July 23, 1893.
In 1948 it was re-opened as a part of the narrow-gauge Small October railway under the name the Zoopark. In 1969 it was renamed to Pionerskaya, and was closed in 1990.
- Chepurin, Sergey; Arkady Nikolayenko (May 2007). "Sestroretsk and Primorskaya railways(Сестрорецкая и Приморская железные дороги)" (in Russian). http://terijoki.spb.ru/trk_about.php3. Retrieved 2009-02-21. External link in
- "Skatchki platform (Платформа "Скачки")". Kvartalny nadziratel (in Russian). Saint Peterburg: Spb sobaka ru (45).