Pinehill, New Zealand
Pinehill is a small suburb in the East Coast Bays area of Auckland, New Zealand. Pinehill contains two shopping centres, one along East Coast Road and the other along Greville Road. The suburb has only recently grown because of the housing estates being built in the area for the rapidly growing Albany area. Pinehill is regularly serviced by buses which go to Takapuna and Auckland City. The Auckland Northern Motorway passes to the west of the suburb.
|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|Albany Heights||Northcross||Browns Bay|
According to the 2013 New Zealand census, Pinehill had a population of 3,954, an increase of 1,257 people since the 2006 census.
Pinehill School and Oteha Valley School are contributing primary schools (years 1–6) with rolls of 419 and 503 students respectively as at March 2019. Pinehill School opened in 1997, and Oteha Valley School opened in 2004.
All three schools are coeducational.
- Gregory's Auckland & Surrounds Street Directory (3rd ed.). 2008. maps 46–47. ISBN 978-0-7319-2048-8.
- 2013 Census QuickStats about a place : Pinehill
- "Directory of Schools - as at 3 April 2019". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- Education Counts: Pinehill School
- Education Counts: Oteha Valley School
- "About Us". Pinehill School. Retrieved 7 February 2009.
- "Information Handbook" (DOC). Oteha Valley School. 13 June 2008. p. 1. Retrieved 7 February 2009.
- Education Counts: City Impact Church School
- Education Counts: City Impact Church School (Secondary)
- "City Impact Church School - About Us". City Impact Church. Retrieved 21 July 2019.