André Isaac (August 15, 1893 Châlons-sur-Marne, France – February 9, 1975 Paris, France), better known as Pierre Dac, was a French humorist. During World War II, Pierre Dac was one of the speakers of the BBC's Radio Londres service to occupied France. He produced a series of satirical songs which were broadcast on the station. After the war, he participated in a comic duet with the humorist Francis Blanche.
A very active freemason, initiated in 1926 at "Les Inséparables d'Osiris" lodge in Paris, he created a parodic and slang masonic rite "Le rite des Voyous" still practiced in some French lodges.
Dac is also the creator of the comic term "Schmilblick."
- Dictionnaire universel de la Franc-Maçonnerie (Marc de Jode, Monique Cara and Jean-Marc Cara, ed. Larousse , 2011)
- Dictionnaire de la Franc-Maçonnerie (Daniel Ligou, Presses Universitaires de France, 2006)
- Encyclopédie de la Franc-Maçonnerie (ed. Livre de Poche, 2000)
- Les francs-maçons page 89 (Sophie Coignard, ed. La Boétie)
- http://franc-mac.over-blog.com, Le rituel des voyous de Pierre Dac