Phir Bhi Na Maane...Badtameez Dil
Phir Bhi Na Maane...Badtameez Dil (English: Still Not Agreeing... The Insolent Heart) is an Indian musical-romantic series which originally premiered on 29 June 2015 on Star Plus as a television program and ran through to 26 September 2015 before it moved to digital platform Hotstar from 28 September 2015 till 18 November 2015. The series stars Pearl V Puri and Asmita Sood.
|Phir Bhi Na Maane...Badtameez Dil|
|Written by||Saurabh Tewari |
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||122|
|Producer(s)||Saurabh Tewari |
|Running time||Approx. 23 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Saurabh Tewari Films|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||29 June –|
18 November 2015
The story revolves around Abeer Malhotra, a successful and charming rockstar, and Meher Purohit. During college, Abeer sets his eye on a simple, intellectual and pretty girl, Meher, and they subsequently get married at a young age and then get divorced. Eight years later, Meher returns in his life as the new CEO of the music channel he sings for. Abeer decides to tell their story of love, marriage and divorce in the second season of this show.
Their bitter hatred begins to dissolve as Abeer has to stay in Meher's house to hide from some goons. However, when Meher meets with an accident Abeer gets paranoid and stays by to nurse her for 2 weeks while she is unconscious. Meanwhile, there is a flashback to the past where it is revealed how they separated. Meher was a working woman and Abeer's ego was hurt since he felt he wasn't given importance, side by side Abeer's Aunt and father added fuel to the fire. The sequence returns to present and Meher is healed by Abeer's love. He proposes to her once again but she rejects the proposal.
Abeer sings for Meher and proposes to her once again in the office but she rejects and tells Sattu sir that she is resigning from the job. While Abeer is trying to win Meher's love once again, Akshat, a new man in Meher's life is introduced. He stood by her for the 8 years when she was shattered and wants to marry her. Abeer tries to prove himself better than Akshat by the help of his friend Appendix and his fan Aliya. He sees Akshat with a child and tells Meher about the same. Akshat proposes to her. Meher says she already knows that child Ishaan and lies that he is Akshat's son.
However it is revealed that Ishaan is Meher and Abeer's son. Meher gets engaged to Akshat. Abeer's mother Madhavi notices similarities between Abeer and Ishaan and Meher is compelled to tell her the truth. Abeer is about to marry Sasha but on getting to know the truth calls off the wedding.
In last few episodes, Abeer and Akshat keep trying to impress Ishaan and woo Meher. Abeer and Ishaan become good friends making Akshat insecure. One day Akshat breaks Ishaan's guitar gifted by Abeer. Upset, he goes to Abeer's home for sometime where he gets to know that Abeer is divorced. He finds out Abeer's wedding album and is shocked to know that Abeer and Meher were married and that Abeer is his father. Kuber reveals to Rati the whole truth behind Nisar's sudden disappearance and repents his mistakes. Rati forgives him. Ishaan on learning the whole truth requests Meher to forgive Abeer. Enraged, Akshat fights with Abeer and ultimately conveys Meher that she still loves Abeer and leaves .Devki is also convinced by Suman and Ishaan,Suman and Devki approve Abeer and Meher's alliance. Meher agrees and the show ends on a happy note.
- Pearl V Puri as Abeer Malhotra
- Asmita Sood as Meher Purohit/Meher Abeer Malhotra
- Suyyash Rai as Nissar Malik
- Payal Nair as Devki Purohit
- Charusheela Vachhani as Abeer's Taiji
- Ayub Khan as Kuber Malhotra 
- Anjali Mukhi as Mrs. Madhavi Kuber Malhotra
- Nivedita Saraf as Suman Purohit
- Roshni Sahota as Rati
- Vindhya Tiwari as Sasha
- Krish Chauhan as Ishaan Malhotra
- Shivamm Sengar as Tarun Purohit (tunnu)
- Abhishek Sharma as Kenny
- Amit Dhawan
- Indresh Malik as Mr. Satish Sahani (sattu sir)
- Ashlesha Sawant as Mrs. Sahani
- Rahul Kumar as Tillu
- Parul Chaudhary as Lovelyn
- Santoshh Kumar as Madhusudhan
- Dibyendu Bhattacharya as Pinky Bhai
- Arjun Singh as Akshat
|1.||"Mere Nishaan"||Darshan Raval (Playback Singer)||4:10|
|2.||"Naram Naram"||Darshan Raval (Playback Singer)||2:27|
|3.||"Awargi"||Darshan Raval (Playback Singer)||3:56|
|4.||"Tere Nishaan (Mere Nishaan Sad/Background Music)"||Darshan Raval (Playback Singer)||1:15|
|5.||"Yaadein Teri (Jeene Ki Duaa)"||Suyyash Rai||2:55|
|6.||"Mere Nishaan (Rock Version)"||Darshan Raval (Playback Singer)||3:06|
|7.||"Mere Nishaan (Romantic Version)"||Darshan Raval (Playback Singer)||3:06|
|8.||"Neend Udi Thi"||Darshan Raval (Playback Singer)||4:10|
|2016||Indian Telly Awards||Best Fresh New Face (Male)||Pearl V Puri||Nominated|
- "hotstar - Watch TV Shows, Movies & Live Cricket Matches Online". STAR Plus.
- Times News Network (18 June 2015). "Phir Bhi Na Maane...Badtameez Dil: Show Launch". The Times of India. Retrieved 2 September 2015.
- "Pearl and Asmita in Lucknow". The Times of India.
- "Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to R.D. Burman". The Indian Express. 29 July 2015.
- "Shy guy meets sassy girl". The Asian Age.
- "Pearl Puri: My father wants me to join family business". The Times of India.
- "Asmita Sood to play the lead in 'Phir Bhi Na Maane... Badtameez Dil'". Times of India. Retrieved 30 June 2015.
- "Asmita Sood to foray in Hindi TV serials". Times of India. Retrieved 30 June 2015.
- "Asmita Sood doesn't have to hide her tattoo on screen". The Times of India.
- "Suyyash Rai will play a singer in Phir Bhi Na Maane Badtameez Dil". Times of India. 11 June 2015. Retrieved 30 June 2015.
- "Suyyash Rai: I'd rather sing for myself than another actor". The Times of India.
- "Suyyash Rai follows in Salman Khan's footsteps". The Times of India.
- "TV celebs and their BFFs". The Times of India.
- "Ayub Khan as business tycoon in Saurabh Tewary's show". Times of India. Retrieved 30 June 2015.
- "Lakes are the biggest assets of Bhopal: Ayub Khan". The Times of India.
- "Reason why actor Ayub Khan prefers TV over films". The Indian Express. 20 July 2015.
- "Anjali Mukhi opposite Ayub Khan in Saurabh Tewari's TV show". The Times of India.
- "Asmita Sood takes diction lessons from onscreen mum". The Times of India.
- "Indresh Malik: Vivian D'sena is family to me". The Times of India.
- "Vivian Dsena is family to me: TV actor Indresh Malik". The Indian Express. 20 July 2015.
- "'Theatre's my first love, will always be'". The Statesman.
- "Abeer's new hit song". hotstar.