|Full name||Peter Michael Worsfold|
|Date of birth||11 July 1970|
|Original team(s)||South Fremantle|
|Draft||25th overall, 1990 AFL Draft|
|Height||174 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||85 kg (187 lb)|
|1987–1990||South Fremantle||60 (43)|
|1991–1993||Brisbane Bears||31 (24)|
|1994–1999||South Fremantle||95 (90)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1994.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
A Western Australian, Worsfold was taken by Brisbane with the 25th pick of the 1990 AFL Draft. He debuted in 1991 and made ten league appearances for the year, all of which Brisbane lost, but he contributed a goal in all but one them. Worsfold was also part of Brisbane's premiership win in the reserves Grand Final in 1991. He had a career best 26 disposals in a loss to Richmond in 1992 but ended the year on a bad note when he was suspended for six matches after being found guilty of striking Geelong's Ken Hinkley. Worsfold returned to the team halfway through the 1993 season but it would be his last year at the club, retiring having experiencing just three wins in 31 AFL games.
In 2002, while playing with the Donnybrook Football Club, Worsfold broke the jaw of his Bunbury opponent, Beau Tann. The following year he fronted court, charged with grievous bodily harm but was found not guilty after arguing that the act wasn't deliberate and that he had bumped Tann with his shoulder while vying for the football.
Peter is married with 3 children.
- "Peter WORSFOLD (South Fremantle)". West Australian Football Commission. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Every League Premiership Player in Page Finals System Era". West Australian Football Commission. 2010. p. 15. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Former Bear not guilty of on-field GBH". ABC News.
- "Peter Worsfold joins West Coast coaches". AAP. 29 December 2006.
- Peter Worsfold's playing statistics from AFL Tables