Peter Voss, Hero of the Day
Peter Voss, Hero of the Day (German: Peter Voss, der Held des Tages) is a 1959 West German comedy crime film directed by Georg Marischka and starring O.W. Fischer, Linda Christian and Walter Giller. It was a sequel to the 1958 film Peter Voss, Thief of Millions which had been based on the novel of the same title by Ewald Gerhard Seeliger.
|Peter Voss, Hero of the Day|
|Directed by||Georg Marischka|
|Produced by||Kurt Ulrich|
|Music by||Erwin Halletz|
|Cinematography||Klaus von Rautenfeld|
|Edited by||Hermann Haller|
Kurt Ulrich Filmproduktion
It was shot at the Tempelhof Studios in Berlin, and on location in Nice, Morocco, Las Palmas, Singapore, Las Vegas and India. The film's sets were designed by the art directors Hertha Hareiter and Otto Pischinger.
- O.W. Fischer as Peter Voss
- Linda Christian as Grace McNaughty
- Walter Giller as Bobby Dodd
- Peter Vogel as Prinz José Villarossa
- Ingmar Zeisberg as Dolly
- Peter Mosbacher as Baron de Clock
- Helga Sommerfeld as Mary de la Roche
- Ludwig Linkmann as Rechtsanwalt Perrier
- Ralf Wolter as Charley, der Jockey
- Ady Berber as Leslie aus Texas
- Stanislav Ledinek as Präsident
- Lucie Englisch as Haushälterin
- Popa, Dorin (1989). O.W. Fischer: Seine Filme – sein Leben. Munich: Wilhelm Heyne. ISBN 978-3-453-00124-4.