Peter Anthony Rodger (born 6 April 1965) is a British filmmaker and photographer. Rodger is known for his 2009 documentary film Oh My God, as well as his work as a second unit director on The Hunger Games (2012). Rodger has won a number of awards, including from the Houston International Film Festival, the Chicago International Film Festival, the Telly Awards, the Mobius Awards, and the US International Film and Video Festival. He is the father of Elliot Rodger, perpetrator of the 2014 Isla Vista killings.
Peter Anthony Rodger
6 April 1965
|Oh My God (2009)|
|Spouse(s)||Li-Chin Rodger (divorced 1998)|
|Children||3, including Elliot (deceased)|
After his divorce, Rodger married Moroccan actress Soumaya Akaaboune and they had a son, Jazz.
- "Lichin Chin Rodger – Santa Barbara Killer Elliot Rodger's Mother". dailyentertainmentnews.com. 26 May 2014. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- "Peter Rodger: Hollywood director now known for son Elliot's infamy". MSN. May 25, 2014. Archived from the original on May 27, 2014. Retrieved May 25, 2014.
- "Peter Rodger". Saatchi Gallery. Archived from the original on November 28, 2016. Retrieved May 25, 2014.
- Brown, Pamela (May 27, 2014). "California killer's parents frantically searched for son during shooting". CNN. Archived from the original on May 28, 2014. Retrieved June 30, 2014.
- Duke, Alan (May 27, 2014). "California killer's family struggled with money, court documents show". CNN. Archived from the original on May 29, 2014. Retrieved June 30, 2014.