Peter Biller, FBA is professor of history at the University of York, where he has taught since 1970. Biller is general editor of the York Medieval Press and a fellow of the British Academy. His research interests include heresy, inquisition, medicine and academic thought in medieval Europe. He is married to mathematician Miggy Biller.
- Biller, Peter; Hudson, Anne, eds. (1996). Heresy and Literacy, 1000-1530. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-57576-8.
- The Waldenses 1170-1530: Between a Religious Order and a Church. Ashgate, Aldershot, 2001. Variorum Collected Studies
- The Measure of Multitude: Population in Medieval Thought. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2000.
- Pete Biller Professor of History. University of York. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- Publishing. University of York Centre for Medieval Studies. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- BILLER, Professor Peter. Archived 30 October 2015 at the Wayback Machine The British Academy. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- Biller, Miggy, Ian Heavens memorial, archived from the original on 4 March 2016, retrieved 31 December 2015.
- The Waldenses, 1170–1530. Ashgate. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- Reviewed Work: The Measure of Multitude: Population in Medieval Thought by Peter Biller William Chester Jordan, Social History, Vol. 29, No. 1 (Feb., 2004), pp. 116-118.