Perla Cristal (born September 29, 1937) is an Argentine actress and vedette and singer who began her career in her native country, with incursions into Hollywood and Spanish and Italian cinema. She settled in Spain in the early 1960s and continued her career in film.
Cristal in 1960
Cristal's first starring role was in the 1950 film Arroz con leche under director Carlos Schlieper. Other notable films include The Black Tulip (1964), starring Alain Delon and Virna Lisi , and The Corruption of Chris Miller (1972), with Jean Seberg and Marisol. She also appeared in Jess Franco's The Awful Dr. Orloff (1962) and starred opposite Paul Naschy in The Fury of the Wolfman (1972).
- Arroz con leche (1950)
- The Awful Dr. Orloff (1962)
- The Avenger of Venice (1964)
- The Mistresses of Dr. Jekyll (1964)
- Espionage in Tangier (1965)
- Seven Guns for the MacGregors (1966)
- Seven Vengeful Women (1966)
- Forty Degrees in the Shade (1967)
- A Witch Without a Broom (1967)
- The Christmas Kid (1967)
- White Comanche (1968)
- Reverend's Colt (1970)
- The Fury of the Wolfman (1972)
- The Corruption of Chris Miller (1973)
- Counselor at Crime (1973)
- Atrapadas (1984)
- La Blanca Paloma (1989)
- "Arroz con leche". Cinenacional. Retrieved 26 February 2011.
- Perla Cristal on IMDb
- Perla Cristal at Cinenacional.com (in Spanish) (archive)
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.