Pepperwood (formerly Barkdull) is an unincorporated community in Humboldt County, California. It is located 3.5 miles (5.6 km) northwest of Redcrest, at an elevation of 115 feet (35 m). Pepperwood is the northernmost community along the Avenue of the Giants. The ZIP Code is 95569. The community is inside area code 707.
Location in California
Pepperwood (the United States)
|Coordinates: 40°26′45″N 123°59′34″W|
|Elevation||115 ft (35 m)|
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Pepperwood, California
- Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Clovis, Calif.: Word Dancer Press. p. 120. ISBN 1-884995-14-4.
- "Senators". State of California. Retrieved April 7, 2013.
- "Members Assembly". State of California. Retrieved April 7, 2013.
- "California's 2nd Congressional District - Representatives & District Map". Civic Impulse, LLC. Retrieved March 1, 2013.