Sungai Pemali, Kali Pemali, Kali Ci Pemali, Sungai Cipemali, Palami River, Kali Kali Pemali, Kali Kali Pamali, Kali Kali Penali
Location of river mouth
Pemali River (Indonesia)
|⁃ location||Tuk Sirah, Brebes Regency Central Java|
|⁃ elevation||420 m (1,380 ft)|
|Length||125.4 km (77.9 mi)|
|Basin size||1,276.4 km2 (492.8 sq mi)|
The source of Pemali river originates in Winduaji village, Paguyangan district, Brebes Regency, with Tuk Sirah as the name of its spring. The Pemali River is the largest river in Brebes Regency with a length of approximately 125.4 km flowing from south, emptying north to Brebes delta by the Java Sea. The watershed area is 1,276.4 km2 (492.8 sq mi) comprising Brebes Regency and Tegal Regency
The river flows in the central north area of Java with predominantly tropical monsoon climate (designated as Am in the Köppen-Geiger climate classification). The annual average temperature in the area is 25 °C. The warmest month is September, when the average temperature is around 28 °C, and the coldest is December, at 24 °C. The average annual rainfall is 2702 mm. The wettest month is December, with an average of 423 mm rainfall, and the driest is September, with 26 mm rainfall.
- Rand McNally, The New International Atlas, 1993.
- Kali Pemali at Geonames.org (cc-by); Last updated 2013-06-04; Database dump downloaded 2015-11-27
- Berwisata Spiritual di Mata Air Tuk Sirah
- Daftar DAS di Jateng
- Peel, M C; Finlayson, B L; McMahon, T A (2007). "Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification". Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 11: 1633–1644. doi:10.5194/hess-11-1633-2007. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index". NASA. 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month - TRMM)". NASA/Tropical Rainfall Monitoring Mission. 30 January 2016.