Peg o' My Heart (1933 film)
Peg o' My Heart is a 1933 American Pre-Code film adaptation of the play of the same name by J. Hartley Manners. It starred Marion Davies as a poor Irish girl who stands to inherit a fortune if she satisfies certain conditions.
|Peg o' My Heart|
|Directed by||Robert Z. Leonard (uncredited)|
|Produced by||Robert Z. Leonard|
|Written by||J. Hartley Manners (play)|
Frank R. Adams
J. Farrell MacDonald
|Edited by||Margaret Booth|
- Marion Davies as Margaret 'Peg' O'Connell
- Onslow Stevens as Sir Gerald Markham
- J. Farrell MacDonald as Patrick Shamus O'Connell
- Juliette Compton as Ethel Chichester
- Irene Browne as Mrs. Chichester
- Tyrell Davis as Alaric Chichester
- Alan Mowbray as Captain Christopher Brent
- Doris Lloyd as Mrs. Grace Brent
- Robert Greig as Jarvis the butler
- "Peg o' My Heart (1933)".
- Goble, Alan (8 September 2011). "The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film". Walter de Gruyter – via Google Books.
- "Peg O' My Heart (1933) - Robert Z. Leonard - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie". AllMovie.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Peg o' My Heart (1933 film).|