|Look up pedestal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pedestal may refer to:
Science, technology, engineering, architecture
- Pedestal, support or stand for a statue or other object
- Telecommunications pedestal, a ground-level housing for a passive connection point for underground cables.
- Term used in electronic measurement for the measured value when no input signal is given.
Art and media
Operation Pedestal, British operation to get vital supplies to the island of Malta in August 1942 during World War II
- All pages with titles beginning with pedestal
- All pages with titles containing pedestal
- Ped (disambiguation)