Pearson, named for Dr. Frederick Stark Pearson, is an unincorporated community in Medina County, Texas, United States. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area. Pearson was established in 1912 by the Medina Valley Irrigation Company as a stop on the Southern Pacific Railroad. The community lies approximately seven miles west of LaCoste on FM 471 South and before the Noonan Switch and Natalia. It was formerly the site of a shop, a machinery and material yard, and a house for a caretaker. The proposed townsite was never developed.