Paul Reynolds (RTÉ journalist)
Reynolds has been on RTÉ's main news programmes, in both television and radio, almost daily for over a decade. He joined RTÉ in 1991 at the same time as Mark Little, Rachael English and Sean Whelan. In June 2009, he won the Political and Current Affairs Journalist of The Year from Irish National Media Awards.
Paul Reynolds is RTÉ's Crime Correspondent.
In June 2011, Minister for Justice Alan Shatter, a solicitor, said Reynolds had "great difficulty in accurately reporting" and he "constantly and consistently engages in tabloid sensationalism of the worst kind and frequently gets it very wrong".
His brother is Gerry Reynolds, also of RTÉ.
- Clifford, Michael (28 March 2014). "Callinan should come out and give a no-holds-barred account of what happened". Irish Examiner. Archived from the original on 5 March 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- "RTÉ Guide: Rachael English Interview". RTÉ Guide. 2009-03-03. Archived from the original on 2010-03-02. Retrieved 2009-06-06.
- "National Media Awards: Winners". Retrieved 2009-06-26.
- Minihan, =Mary; Dundon, Noel (17 June 2011). "Shatter criticises RTÉ reporter". The Irish Times. Archived from the original on 5 March 2015. Retrieved 17 June 2011.
- Reilly, Gavan (17 June 2011). "Justice minister attacks RTÉ reporter over 'tabloid sensationalism'". TheJournal.ie. Archived from the original on 5 March 2015. Retrieved 17 June 2011.
- Unknown (2007-02-18). "Post mortem delays the funeral of RTE duo's garda father". Independent.ie. Retrieved 2018-11-23.