A patrol is the reconnaissance of or providing security for a designated area or route.
Patrol, Patroller or Patrolling may also refer to:
Military and police
- HMS Patrol, a scout cruiser in commission in the British Royal Navy from 1905 to 1919
- USRC Patrol (1905), a harbor launch in commission in the United States Revenue Cutter Service from 1905 to 1915
- USCGC Patrol, the name of more than one United States Coast Guard vessel
- USS Patrol, the name of various United States Navy ships, often but not always followed by a numerical designation (USS Patrol No. 1, etc.)
- HMS Patroller (D07), an aircraft carrier
- Patrol Enterprise Manager, a BMC Software monitoring product
- Patrol (board game), a wargame
- Patrol (TV series), 1989 Singaporean TV series
- Patrol a music compositional arrangement which simulates the experience of a passing marching band.
- A Scout patrol is a small group (5-10 members) of Scouts which commonly forms part of a Scout Troop