Park Island Transport
Park Island Transport Company (PITC, Chinese: 珀麗灣客運有限公司) operates bus and ferry services between Ma Wan Island and other parts of Hong Kong territory. It was established in 2002. Park Island is a major private housing estate on the island.
Alexander Dennis Enviro200 in 2017
|Parent||Sun Hung Kai Properties|
|Service type||Bus & ferry operator|
PITC was established in 2002 as a joint venture between Hong Kong & Kowloon Ferry and Transport International (then known as Kowloon Motor Bus Holdings). In 2009, the business was purchased by Sun Hung Kai Properties.
- NR330: Ma Wan (Park Island) to Tsing Yi (in Tsing Yi station)
- NR331: Ma Wan (Pak Yan Road) to Tsuen Wan station
- NR331S: Ma Wan ⇔ Tsuen Wan West station and Nina Tower via Tai Ho Road Flyover
- NR332: Ma Wan (Park Island) to Kwai Fong (between Metroplaza and Kwai Tsing Theatre, near Kwai Fong station)
- NR334: Ma Wan (Park Island) to Hong Kong International Airport Terminal 1 & 2 via Cathay Pacific City
- NR338: Ma Wan (Park Island) to Central Piers (Night route for the replacement of ferry)
PITC commenced with six-second-hand Dennis Dart SLFs transferred from Kowloon Motor Bus. Between 2003 and 2008, due to the rapid growth of residents in Park Island, the company bought new Dennis Dart SPDs and the very first DesignLine Olymbus electronic-motivated HEV bus from New Zealand. The three DesignLine buses were withdrawn in 2008/2010.
List of PITC buses:
|Park Island 3||Catamaran||2002||412||29 knots||Marintekink (Singapore) Shipyard|
|Park Island 5||Catamaran||2002||412||29 knots||Marintekink (Singapore) Shipyard|
|Park Island 7||Catamaran||2003||228||27 knots||Choey Lee Shipyard|
|Park Island 8||Catamaran||2004||228||27 knots||Choey Lee Shipyard|
- About Park Island Transport Company
- Transport International Sells Unit to Sun Hung Kai
- Bus Schedule Park Island Transport Company
- Ferry Schedule Park Island Transport Company
- China: AH