The Parapsychology Foundation is a non-profit organisation founded in 1951 by the medium Eileen J. Garrett and Frances Payne Bolton, Ohio's then Congressman. The foundation is based in New York. They offer grants and scholarships to those undertaking study in the paranormal. The organization also founded the Eileen J. Garrett Library, in Greenport.
The current executive director is Lisette Coly, granddaughter of Garrett. At one point the organisation owned a conference centre in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, France and has subsequently hosted numerous conferences. At their New York headquarters, they host numerous lecture series. As of 2001 the organisation had 200 active researchers. The organisation publishes the International Journal of Parapsychology.
- Alpert, Lukas (August 4, 2001). "Parapsychology foundation provides resource to science out of mainstream". The Associated Press State & Local Wire.
- Alpert, Lukas (August 5, 2001). "Parapsychologists return favor for foundation's financial help". South Bend Tribune. pp. A6.
- "Parapsychology Foundation". The Element Encyclopedia of the Psychic World. 1. Harper Element. p. 525.
- Hurwitt, Sam (October 20, 2002). "Crossing Over Supernatural memoirs chart strange sojourns". East Bay Express.
- "Laura Archera Huxley". The Times. December 28, 2001. p. 71.
- "The Skeptical Psychic ... Feel the Burn". New York Observer. November 20, 2000.