Paolo Sassanelli (born 29 October 1958) is an Italian stage, film and television actor.
|Born||29 October 1958 61) (age|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
Life and career
Born in Bari, Sassanelli made his stage debut in his hometown in the second half of the 1980s. He then moved to Rome and had his breakout in the early 1990s with the role of Gabriele Serra in the TV-series Classe di ferro. In 2014, Sassanelli won the Nastro d'Argento for best supporting actor for his performance in the crime-comedy film Song'e Napule. His short film debut "Uerra" (War) won as Best Fiction the In The Palace International Short Film Festival, in 2010.
- Moon Shadow (1995)
- Marriages (1998)
- Un medico in famiglia (TV, 1998-2014)
- Without Filter (2001)
- Compagni di scuola (TV, 2001)
- Now or Never (2003)
- The Life That I Want (2004)
- Red Like the Sky (2005)
- Codice rosso (TV, 2006)
- Non pensarci (2007)
- Days and Clouds (2007)
- Giulia Doesn't Date at Night (2009)
- Ubaldo Terzani Horror Show (2010)
- Unlikely Revolutionaries (2010)
- Make a Fake (2011)
- Song'e Napule (2013)
- Ever Been to the Moon? (2015)
- Somewhere Amazing (2015)
- Uerra (War), 2009, short film
- Ammore (Love), 2013, short film
- Two Little Italians (2018)
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano : Gli attori dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese Editore, 2002. pp. 182–3. ISBN 8884402697.
- Fabio Secchi Frau. "Paolo Sassanelli: Classe? Di ferro!". MyMovies. Retrieved 5 November 2015.
- Arianna Finos (June 29, 2014). "Nastri d'argento, trionfo di Virzì ma tanto spazio ai giovani". La Repubblica. Retrieved 5 November 2015.