Panic (1963 film)
Panic is a 1963 British crime film directed by John Gilling and starring Dyson Lovell, Janine Gray and Glyn Houston. The screenplay concerns a young Swiss woman who becomes mixed up with a gang planning a diamond heist.
British theatrical poster
|Directed by||John Gilling|
|Produced by||Guido Coen|
|Screenplay by||John Gilling|
|Based on||a story by John Gilling|
|Edited by||William Lewthwaite|
|Distributed by||Bryanston Films (UK)|
- Janine Gray - Janine Heining
- Glyn Houston - Mike
- Dyson Lovell - Johnnie Cobb
- Duncan Lamont - Inspector Saunders
- Stanley Meadows - Tom
- Brian Weske - Ben
- Charles Houston - Louis Cobb
- Philip Ray - Jessop
- Marne Maitland - Lantern
- John Horsley - Inspector Malcolm
- Leonard Sachs - Len Collier
- Colin Rix - Detective Sergeant Rose
- Dermot Kelly - Murphy
- "Panic (1965)". BFI.
- "Panic (1963) - John Gilling | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie.
- "Panic | TV Guide". TVGuide.com.
- Neville, King. "Review: Panic | The Dark Side".