Pancoran, South Jakarta
Pancoran is a subdistrict of South Jakarta, one of the five administrative cities which form Jakarta, Indonesia. Pancoran Subdistrict was originally part of Mampang Prapatan Subdistrict until it was divided in 1985.
The boundaries of Pancoran Subdistrict are Ciliwung River to the east, Mampang River to the west, and Kapten Tendean Road - Jend. Gatot Subroto - Letjen. Haryono MT. Tollway to the north.
Kelurahan (Administrative Villages)
The Subdistrict of Pancoran is divided into six kelurahan or administrative villages:
- Kalibata - area code 12740
- Rawa Jati - area code 12750
- Duren Tiga - area code os 12760
- Cikoko - area code 12770
- Pengadegan - area code 12770
- Pancoran - area code 12780
List of important places
- Statue of Dirgantara
- Kalibata National Heroes Cemetery
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pancoran.|