Pacific Air Express
Pacific Air Express is an airline based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It operates cargo services to Honiara, Nauru, Noumea, Port Moresby and Port Vila; and charter flights in the South Pacific area. Its main bases are Brisbane Airport and Honiara International Airport.
|Operating bases||Brisbane Airport|
|Company slogan||The south pacific's international cargo airline|
|Headquarters||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
The airline was established in 1993 by Australian expatriate Gary Clifford (General Manager) and a business partner from the Solomon Islands. The airline was originally based in Honiara, but relocated due to civil unrest in 1999. It had 35 employees as of March 2007.
- Airline Code PAQ, airframes.org Retrieved 17 December 2009
- Pacific Air Express website route map page retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Vanuatu gets new dedicated air freighter service". Vanuatu Daily Post. 7 December 2009. Retrieved 21 June 2010.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 10 April 2007. p. 60.
- "Freight Destinations". Pacific Air Express. Retrieved 24 October 2018.
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World: 4. October 2019.