PLH Arkitekter is based in a former industrial complex situated in the Haraldsgade neighbourhood on the border between outer Nørrebro and Østerbro in Copenhagen. The buildings are the former home of Laurids Knudsens Mekaniske Etablissement.
- East Asiatic Company headquarters (now Alm. Brand), Midtermolen, Copenhagen (1998)
- Havnestaden masterplan, Islands Brygge, Copenhagen (1992)
- GeoCenter Møns Klint, Møn, Denmark (2007)
- Aller House, Havneholmen, Copenhagen (2009)
- Danish National Archives, Copenhagen (2009)
- K 29, Vilnius, Lithuania (2013–2015)
- "PLH Arkitekter flytter fra Østerbro til Nørrebro" (in Danish). Estate Media. Retrieved 3 February 2015.
- "GeoCenter Møns Klint". Træinformation. Archived from the original on 2011-09-04. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- "Aller House (media centre)". Renovation European Award. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- "Danish National Archives". Copenhagen X. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- "Aarsleff bygger kontorhus til Mærsk for 200 mio. kroner" (in Danish). Byens Ejendomme. Retrieved 3 February 2015.
- "Ny Trelleborg" (in Danish). Arkitektforeningen. Retrieved 3 February 2015.