Outlaws of Santa Fe
Outlaws of Santa Fe is a 1944 American Western film directed by Howard Bretherton and written by Norman S. Hall. The film stars Don "Red" Barry, Helen Talbot, Wally Vernon, Twinkle Watts, Charles Morton and Herbert Heyes. The film was released on April 4, 1944, by Republic Pictures.
|Outlaws of Santa Fe|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Howard Bretherton|
|Produced by||Edward J. White|
|Screenplay by||Norman S. Hall|
|Starring||Don "Red" Barry|
|Music by||Mort Glickman|
|Edited by||Charles Craft|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Don "Red" Barry as Bob Conroy aka Bob Hackett
- Helen Talbot as Ruth Gordon
- Wally Vernon as Buckshot Peters
- Twinkle Watts as Winky Gordon
- Charles Morton as Jim Hackett
- Herbert Heyes as Henry Jackson
- Bud Geary as Steve
- LeRoy Mason as Trigger McGurn
- Kenne Duncan as Henchman Chuck
- Nolan Leary as Mayor Ward
- Walter Soderling as Judge Turner
- Edmund Cobb as Marshal Billings
- Frank McCarroll as Henchman Bill
- Bob Kortman as Henchman Ed
- Emmett Lynn as Saloon Drunk
- "Outlaws of Santa Fe (1944) - Overview". TCM.com. 1944-03-02. Retrieved 2015-11-11.
- "Outlaws-of-Santa-Fe - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-11-11.
- "Outlaws of Santa Fe". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-11.