Outdoor Sportsman Group
Outdoor Sportsman Group, Inc. (a.k.a. Outdoor Sportsman), a subsidiary of Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, is an outdoors media group in the United States. They publish 19 hunting, fishing and shooting magazines, and own the Sportsman, Outdoor Channel, and World Fishing Network specialty channels, as well as the MyOutdoorTV.com internet TV network, and 19.9% of the Canadian Sportsman Channel having purchased the Sportsman Channel from its founders in June 2007. In 2014, KSE acquired Outdoor Sportsman Group (then known as InterMedia Outdoor Holdings) from InterMedia Partners. InterMedia had acquired the magazines from Primedia in 2006.
- Romell, Rick (4 June 2007). "Founders will keep posts at cable TV company". JS Online. Journal Communications. Archived from the original on 29 September 2007. Retrieved 3 December 2019.
- Davis, Bob (4 June 2007). "InterMedia Outdoors To Buy Remaining Interest of The Sportsman Channel". Business Wire. Archived from the original on 30 September 2007. Retrieved 3 December 2019.
- "The Sportsman Channel secures second quarter programming". The Sportsman Channel. 6 February 2007. Archived from the original on 19 January 2008. Retrieved 3 December 2019.
- "Kroenke Sports & Entertainment Acquires InterMedia Outdoors Holdings, including Sportsman Channel". PR Newswire Association LLC. Cision. 7 November 2014. Retrieved 3 December 2019.
- Sorkin, Andrew Ross (December 7, 2006). "InterMedia to Buy Primedia's Outdoor Magazines". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Archived from the original on 28 January 2007. Retrieved October 23, 2008.
- Sportsman Channel official web site
- Outdoor Channel official web site
- Outdoors Sportsman Group official web site
- World Fishing Network official web site
- MyOutDoorTV official web site