Ouagadougou Cathedral, or the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception of Ouagadougou (French: Cathédrale de l'Immaculée-Conception de Ouagadougou) is the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Ouagadougou in Ouagadougou, the capital of Burkina Faso. It was built in the 1930s, by apostolic vicar Joanny Thévenoud from the White Fathers, at the time of French North Africa, and was dedicated on 19 January 1936, after a two-year construction. Behind the cathedral, near the carpark is an altar dedicated to Mary, Ave Maria, with a statue of the Virgin in a carved stone arch.
- "90 ans de l'ordination épiscopale de Mgr Joanny Thévenoud" (in French). Peres-blancs.cef.fr. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- Rupley, Lawrence; Bangali, Lamissa; Diamitani, Boureima (7 February 2013). Historical Dictionary of Burkina Faso. Scarecrow Press. p. 39. ISBN 978-0-8108-8010-8.
- "L'avis du Petit Futé sur CATHÉDRALE" (in French). Petit Futé. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ouagadougou Cathedral.|