Operation Secret is a 1952 American drama film directed by Lewis Seiler and written by Harold Medford and James R. Webb. The film stars Cornel Wilde, Steve Cochran, Phyllis Thaxter, Karl Malden, Paul Picerni and Lester Matthews. The film was released by Warner Bros. on November 8, 1952. The film is based on the exploit of US Marine Corps Major Peter Ortiz.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Lewis Seiler|
|Produced by||Henry Blanke|
|Written by||Harold Medford|
James R. Webb
|Music by||Roy Webb|
|Cinematography||Ted D. McCord|
|Edited by||Clarence Kolster|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
- Cornel Wilde as Peter Forrester
- Steve Cochran as Marcel Brevoort
- Phyllis Thaxter as Maria Corbet
- Karl Malden as Maj. Latrec
- Paul Picerni as Capt. Armand Dupree
- Lester Matthews as Robbins
- Dan O'Herlihy as Mike Duncan
- Jay Novello as Herr Bauer
- Wilton Graff as French Official
- Dan Riss as German Sergeant
- Harlan Warde as Maj. Dawson
- Kenneth Patterson as General
- William F. Leicester as Capt. Hughes
- Gayle Kellogg as Corporal
Comic book adaptation
- Eastern Color Movie Love #18 (December 1952)
- "Operation Secret (1952) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- A. W. (1952-11-06). "Movie Review - Operation Secret - Operation Secret' Opens at Paramount". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- "Movie Love #18". Grand Comics Database.