On the Red Cliff
On the Red Cliff (German: Am roten Kliff) is a 1922 German silent drama film directed by Hanna Henning and starring Fritz Kortner, Agnes Straub and Hans Adalbert Schlettow . It premiered at the Marmorhaus in Berlin.
|On the Red Cliff|
|Directed by||Hanna Henning|
|Written by||Anny Wothe (novel) |
|Starring||Fritz Kortner |
Hans Adalbert Schlettow
|29 April 1922|
The film's sets were designed by the art director Julian Ballenstedt.
In alphabetical order
- Rudolf Bachmann as Pastor Nielsen
- Hannes Henning as Peer
- Rudolf Hofbauer as Kapitän Tamen
- Fritz Kortner as Henning Rinkens
- Ludwig Körner as Ludwig
- Sybill Morel as Rote ose
- Nikoline Petersen as Karlinken
- Hans Adalbert Schlettow as Geert Rantsau
- Charlotte Spira as Swea Lansing
- Agnes Straub as Antje
- Ellinor Wilhelms as Godewar
- Ernst Winar as Tammo Kohrsen
- Grange p.118
- Grange, William. Cultural Chronicle of the Weimar Republic. Scarecrow Press, 2008.