Omar Josúe Rudberg best known as Omar (born 12 November 1998) is a Swedish singer. He was born in Venezuela and moved to Kungsbacka with his mother at six years of age He participated in Talang 2010 which was broadcast in TV4. He was a member of the boyband FO&O between 2013 and 2017. He participated in Melodifestivalen 2017 broadcast on SVT along with the band, making it to the final with the song "Gotta Thing About You". In 2017 the band revealed that they were about to disband.
Omar Rudberg in 2019
|Birth name||Omar Kalle Rudberg|
|Born||12 November 1998|
Omar launched his solo career in 2018 with the single "Que Pasa", featuring Swedish rapper Lamix, followed by "La Mesa" with Swedish rapper Elias Hurtig. It was later revealed that he would participate in Melodifestivalen 2019 with the song "Om om och om igen". "Om om och om igen" failed to qualify from the semi-finals, but gave Rudberg his first solo top 20 hit in Sweden.
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Album|
(feat. Elias Hurtig)
|"Om om och om igen"||2019||11|
- "The Fooo" (in Swedish). 20 May 2014. Archived from the original on 16 January 2019.
- Petersson, Emma. "Robin Bengtsson med "I Can't Go On" är vinnaren av Melodifestivalen 2017". svt.se (in Swedish). Retrieved 6 February 2019.
- "FO&O lägger ner – går skilda vägar". Expressen. Retrieved 6 February 2019.
- "Omar kan offra kärleken för att nå toppen". Sydsvenskan. Retrieved 16 February 2019.
- "Sverigetopplistan – Sveriges Officiella Topplista". Sverigetopplistan. Retrieved 2 March 2019.