|Full name||Oliver Villadsen|
|Date of birth||16 November 2001|
|Place of birth||Allerød, Denmark|
|Playing position||Right back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 September 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22:00, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
Villadsen started playing football when he was 2,5-years old. At the age of 10, Villadsen started playing football in Blovstrød IF, where his dad was the coach. He was then scoutet by FC Nordsjælland. He went to trials but although, he decided to join Slangerup OIF instead so he could be 100% prepared. In 2010 he then joined Nordsjælland. In October 2017, just a year after signing his first contract with FC Nordsjælland on his 15-year birthday, Villadsen signed a new three-year contract.
In the summer 2019, Villadsen was permanently promoted into the first team squad at the age of 17. He also penned a new three-year professional contract with the club. On 11 August 2019, Villadsen got his official debut for FC Nordsjælland against Silkeborg IF in the Danish Superliga, playing the last 15 minutes of the game.
- Akademi-spiller: Det er mere realistisk, sn.dk, 5 October 2015
- Fokus på: Oliver Villadsen, FCN – Det bedste job man kan have, dbold.dk, 19 December 2016
- FCN forlænger med U17-landsholdsspiller, tonsser.com, 17 October 2017
- Oliver Villadsen har forlænget kontrakt med FC Nordsjælland, holdnyt.dk, 25 July 2019