Olga Capri (18 May 1883–18 December 1961) was a stage and film actress from Italy. She appeared in more than 40 films during her career, generally in supporting roles. She appeared in several of Alessandro Blasetti's early sound films, such as Mother Earth (1931).
|Died||18 December 1961 68) (aged|
|Years active||1914–1947 (film)|
- The Betrothed (1923)
- The Song of Love (1930)
- Mother Earth (1931)
- Figaro and His Great Day (1931)
- Resurrection (1931)
- Palio (1932)
- Zaganella and the Cavalier (1932)
- The Gift of the Morning (1932)
- Venus (1932)
- Paradise (1932)
- Fanny (1933)
- Steel (1933)
- The Three Wishes (1937)
- The Castiglioni Brothers (1937)
- The Night of Tricks (1939)
- Before the Postman (1942)
- The Peddler and the Lady (1943)
- Daniele Cortis (1947)
- "Immagine 62 / Image 62 [Birth Certificate no 767 serial C]" (in Italian). Archivio di Stato di Roma / States Archives in Rome > Antenati: Gli Archivi per la Ricerca Anagrafica / Ancestors: Archives for Research Registry. 25 May 1883. Retrieved 2 November 2016. Birth name Olga Maria Luisa Capri, born 18 May 1883.
- Verdone, Luca (1989). I film di Alessandro Blasetti. Gremese Editore. p. 69.