Oladapo Olufemi Oluyi (born 5 November 1988) is a Nigerian footballer. He plays as a central or defensive midfielder.
|Full name||Oladapo Olufemi Oluyi|
|Date of birth||5 November 1988|
|Place of birth||Ibadan|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Central or defensive midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 May 2013 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 18 October 2013
Olufemi played in Europe for R.S.C. Anderlecht. In July 2007 he moved from the Brussels-based club to Portuguese club Boavista F.C.; He later left and was a free agent. During summer 2009 he went on trial; at IK Start, a Norwegian top-division club, where Solomon Owello was plying his trade. He impressed and was signed on a three and a half year contract. He signed with Shooting Stars in May 2013, and in December 2013, moved to league rivals Bayelsa United.
He earned his first cap for Nigeria in a friendly match against Sudan on 9 January 2008.
- "Oladapo Olufemi". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- Okeleji, Oluwashina (9 August 2007). "BBC SPORT | Football | African | Nigeria's Oladapo joins Boavista". BBC News. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- ørgensen, Pål W. (6 July 2009). ""Ola" vil bli Start-spiller". fvn.no (in Norwegian). Archived from the original on 8 July 2009. Retrieved 7 July 2009.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20100924131941/http://ikstart.no/default.aspx?m=3. Archived from the original on 24 September 2010. Retrieved 4 August 2009. Missing or empty
- "Euro pro Olufemi joins 3SC". MTNFootball.com. 2 May 2013. Archived from the original on 1 November 2013. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- "Bayelsa bank on new signings to hit Africa by storm". Goal.com. 19 December 2013. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- Oladapo Olufemi – FIFA competition record