Oh, Johnny! is a 1918 American silent Western comedy-drama film directed by Ira M. Lowry and starring Louis Bennison, Alphonse Ethier, Edward Roseman, John Daly Murphy, Frank Goldsmith, and Virginia Lee. The film was released by Goldwyn Pictures on December 22, 1918.
Advertisement for Oh, Johnny! on page 149 of the Moving Picture World (January 11, 1919)
|Directed by||Ira M. Lowry|
|Story by||Wilson Bayley|
John Daly Murphy
Betzwood Film Company
|Distributed by||Goldwyn Pictures|
- Louis Bennison as Johnny Burke
- Alphonse Ethier as John Bryson
- Edward Roseman as Charlie Romero
- John Daly Murphy as Van Pelt Butler
- Frank Goldsmith as Earl of Barncastle
- Virginia Lee as Adele Butler
- Anita Cortez as Dolores
- Louise Brownell as Mrs. Van Pelt Butler
- Russell Simpson as Adele's Fatther
- Frank Evans (uncredited)
- Ralph Nairn (uncredited)
A copy of Oh, Johnny! exists at the Museum of Modern Art.
- Catalog of Copyright Entries: Musical compositions, Part 1, Volume 15, Issue 2, p.32493 c.1918 Library of Congress
- "Oh, Johnny!". afi.com. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- "Oh, Johnny!". AllMovie. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- "Oh, Johnny!". TCM.com. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Oh, Johnny!
- Oh, Johnny! on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.