Tippecanoe County's location in Indiana
Location in Tippecanoe County
|Coordinates: 40°17′16″N 87°04′27″W|
|Elevation||735 ft (224 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||440511|
John W. Odell settled the site in 1831, with ownership of the farm later passing to his son, Washington. The location, originally known as Odell's Corners, gained a post office in 1871, which ran until it was discontinued in 1900.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Odell, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2016-07-25.
- Combination Atlas Map of Tippecanoe County, Indiana. Kingman Brothers, reprinted by the Tippecanoe County Historical Association. 1998 . p. 23.
- "Tippecanoe County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved July 25, 2016.