Ny Teknik (meaning New Technology in English) is a weekly Swedish magazine with news, debates and ads in the field of technology and engineering. It is published in Stockholm, Sweden.
|First issue||26 October 1967|
History and profile
It is distributed to all members of The Swedish Association of Graduate Engineers. The magazine mostly covered news about inventions until 1997 when a new section, Frontlinjen (meaning Front Line), was started to feature news on technological research. The magazine also includes news on the effects of technology on society, IT and telecom.
As of 2006 the editor-in-chief was Lars Nilsson. Susanna Baltscheffsky also served as the editor-in-chief. Jan Huss is the editor-in-chief of the magazine. Corresponding publications are Ingeniøren in Denmark, Teknisk Ukeblad in Norway and Technisch Weekblad in the Netherlands.
- Lars Nilsson (24 October 2007). "40 år på hög teknikhöjd". Ny Teknik. Retrieved 11 September 2010.
- "SanomaWSOY negotiating to buy Sweden's Ekonomi och Teknik Förlag AB". SanomaWSOY Group. 4 September 2000. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "Ny Teknik". Sveriges Tidskrifter (in Swedish). Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- E. Barkeman (29 May 2006). "Integrating Innovative Journalism in Traditional Journalism" (PDF). The Third Conference on Innovative Journalism Proceedings. 3 (4). ISSN 1549-9049. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- "World Magazine Trends 2010/2011" (PDF). FIPP. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- E. Ingvald (29 May 2006). "Innovation Journalism Teamwork: How and Why?" (PDF). The Third Conference on Innovative Journalism Proceedings. 3 (4). ISSN 1549-9049. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- "Ny Teknik". Talentum. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "Ny Teknik". Nationalencyklopedin (in Swedish). Retrieved 11 September 2010. (subscription required)
- Martin Schori (19 February 2009). "TS 2008: Affärsvärlden tappar halva upplagan". Dagens Media (in Swedish). Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- Official website (in Swedish)