North Texas Historic Transportation
The business address of NTHT is Post Office Box 861, Fort Worth, Texas 76101. NTHT does not have a public museum or operation yet, but seeks volunteers to help preserve its collection of authentic Fort Worth trolleys.
When the Vought Airtrans automated people mover system that operated at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport between 1974 and 2005 was retired, Cars #30 and #82 were donated to NTHT. The group also has cars and other equipment from the Tandy Center Subway which operated in downtown Fort Worth from 1963 to 2002.
- Buchanan, Kevin (July 9, 2008). "Fort Worth streetcar saved from wrecking ball". Pegasus News.
- Kim, Theodore (May 4, 2009). "Calling all train geeks..." The Dallas Morning News.
- "DFW International Airport Bids Farewell to Venerable Airport Train System - 97 Million Miles and 250 Million Passengers Later" (Press release). iTravel Magazine. June 21, 2005.
- Tronche, John-Laurent (September 29, 2008). "A history of streetcars once desired". Fort Worth Business Press.
- "Equipment Roster". North Texas Historic Transportation. Retrieved August 24, 2010.
- "Tandy Subway rides into the sunset". Fort Worth Star-Telegram. August 31, 2002. p. 1.