North Muddy Township, Jasper County, Illinois
North Muddy Township
Location in Jasper County
Jasper County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 39°01′10″N 88°18′43″W|
|Established||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||51.05 sq mi (132.2 km2)|
|• Land||51.05 sq mi (132.2 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||571 ft (174 m)|
|• Density||15.2/sq mi (5.9/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Bailey, Slate Point, Texler/Kedron/Toland Grove, Wheeler Family and Wheeler.
- Dieterich Community Unit School District 30
- Jasper County Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 108
- State Senate District 54
- "North Muddy Township, Jasper County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.