Norman Brown (curler)
|Born||September 10, 1961|
|Curling club||Castle Kennedy CC, Stranraer,|
Airleywight CC, Perth,
|3 (1992, 1997, 2002)|
|7 (1984, 1989, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2001)|
|2 (1992, 2002)|
|Other appearances||World Junior Curling Championships: 1 (1980),|
World Senior Curling Championships: 4 (2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
He is a four-time European curling champion, World men's silver and bronze medallist, played for the Great Britain team in two Winter Olympics: 1992 (where curling was a demonstration sport; 5th place) and 2002 (7th place).
Brown started curling at the age of nine, when the Stranraer rink first opened in 1970.
- "Gold Medal Achievements Recognised at Civic Reception". Scottish Curling. June 17, 2016. Archived from the original on July 30, 2019. Retrieved July 30, 2019.
- Stoneykirk curling club - SportFocus - Directory Listing
- Scottish Champions Men | The Royal Caledonian Curling Club
- Norman Brown - Curling - News, Olympic Results and History - Team GB
- Norman Brown on the World Curling Federation database
- Norman Brown on the World Curling Tour database
- Norman Brown on the CurlingZone database
- Norman Brown at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Norman Brown at the International Olympic Committee
- Norman Brown | British Olympic Association
- History - British Curling