No Marriage Ties
No Marriage Ties is a 1933 American pre-Code drama film directed by J. Walter Ruben and written by Arthur Caesar, H.W. Hanemann, Sam Mintz. The film stars Richard Dix, Elizabeth Allan, Doris Kenyon, Alan Dinehart and David Landau. The film was released on August 8, 1933, by RKO Pictures.
|No Marriage Ties|
|Directed by||J. Walter Ruben|
James Anderson (assistant)
|Produced by||Merian C. Cooper|
|Screenplay by||Arthur Caesar|
|Based on||Ad Man|
by Charles W. Curran
|Music by||Max Steiner|
|Edited by||George Hively|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
- Richard Dix as Bruce Foster
- Elizabeth Allan as Peggy Wilson
- Doris Kenyon as Adrienne Deane
- Alan Dinehart as 'Perk' Perkins
- David Landau as Mr. Zimmer, Editor of 'The Reflector'
- Hobart Cavanaugh as Smith
- Hilda Vaughn as Fanny Olmstead, Foster's Secretary
- Charles C. Wilson as Red Moran, City Desk Editor
- "No Marriage Ties (1933) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- "Movie Review - No Marriage Ties - Richard Dix, Elizabeth Allan and Doris Kenyon in a New Film at the Radio City Music Hall. - NYTimes.com". Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- "No Marriage Ties Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for No Marriage Ties - TVGuide.com". TV Guide. Retrieved 9 September 2014.