Night Without Pity
Night Without Pity is a 1961 British crime film directed by Theodore Zichy and starring Sarah Lawson, Neil McCallum, Alan Edwards and Michael Browning.
Two thieves take a woman and her injured son hostage while they attempt to rob a factory.
- Sarah Lawson ... Diana Martin
- Neil McCallum ... O'Brien
- Alan Edwards ... Randall
- Dorinda Stevens ... Girl Friend
- Michael Browning ... Philip
- Patrick Newell ... Doctor
- Beatrice Varley ... Mother
- John Moulder-Brown ... Geoffrey Martin
- Brian Weske ... Arthur
- Vanda Godsell ... Tart
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.